Wednesday, September 5, 2007

36. Oatmeal Cookie Biscotti

photos by Jessica


2 c almonds
1 c oat groats, soaked, divided
1/2 c dried cranberries, soaked
1/4 c agave nectar
1 t cinnamon
1/4 t sea salt

In food processor, pulse almonds into a flour. Remove from processor.

Add half of oat groats to food processor and process until smooth. Place mixture in a bowl.

Combine oat groat mixture with almond flour, seasoning, agave nectar and cranberries.

Spread mixture on Teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 110 degrees overnight or 6-8 hours. Flip over and score into bars about 4 hours into the dehydrating time.
Author's Notes:
Everyone say "Yeah, Jessica!" She is the first person to send "Raw Test Kitchen" a photo and comments about a RTK recipe. "Yeah Jessica!" She did a fantastic job!
Jessica, thank you so much for your contribution. I really appreciate it.
She has two great blogs Raw Food with Jessica and Something Nice to Talk About . Go check them out.
Jessica's Notes: I purchased the dried cranberries in my local health food store. Not realizing until I got home it had sugar in it. I soaked it for a while then rinsed it off.
Yummy. My snack bowl was filled with it.